Our association serves as a regional resource promoting professionalism and quality in the residential construction industry in Western Massachusetts since 1939, we are:
- The industry focal point for information on housing and home construction
- An advocate for quality, affordable housing for the citizens of Western Massachusetts
- An educational resource for training and skill development
- A networking hub for builders and the entire industry
- The “front door” for services and information for the general public and consumers of residential construction and remodeling services
- The association to provide referrals to industry professionals
- A Consumer Resource Center to provide ideas and important information
- A qualified, trained staff capable of answering questions and solving problems
- An association that provides training to increase technical expertise and create a better consumer
- Programs and publications providing ease of access to the industry and its members, including our annual home show, The “Original” Western Massachusetts Home and Garden Show; the annual Consumer Guide to the Home Building Industry and an up-to-the-minute web site.
The individuals and member companies of the Home Builders & Remodelers Association of Western Massachusetts support community services and work hard to make the region a better place to live and work. We provide ongoing support for all of the region’s vocational schools, with funding and materials for projects, technical expertise, extra-curricular training and direct student scholarships.
The Home Builders & Remodelers Association of Western Massachusetts has a firm commitment to the citizens of the region and works hard to help them realize the greater element of the “American Dream” – a home of their own which is within their means, reflecting their own personal tastes and preferences. Visit or call us to learn more about our organization, its benefits and its services.
E-mail email@example.com JOIN TODAY!
To promote the housing industry and member success through networking, community service, public policy and social and educational opportunities.